Tom's interview on The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast was so jammed packed Rick Mulready decided to split it into two episodes!
In Part 1 You’ll Learn:
- The mindset needed for successfully advertising with YouTube ads
- Why people are starting to diversify from advertising on Facebook and the significant differences between it and YouTube
- The different types of YouTube ad campaigns you have available
- How to best setup your YouTube ad campaigns
And a lot more!
Make sure you tune-in to Part 2, where we dive into:
- What kind of video ad quality is best for different types of businesses
- How long your YouTube video ad should be
- The anatomy of a high converting YouTube ad, including what to say
- What kind of landing pages are converting best right now
- What type of video ad Tom’s been testing lately that has given one of his clients a 30% increase in opt-ins and a 50% increase in sales
If you enjoyed this, make sure you subscribe to the Tom Breeze YouTube channel for more great content!
Links & resources mentioned in this episode can be found here.
[Listen to Part 2 of Tom's series on The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast here.]